Come Dine with Me
Hobsons Bay Interfaith Network
Friday 30 June 2017 - 7.00pm to 10.00pm
Williamtown Town Hall
Ballroom $15 ticket price – plus booking fees
Tickets include Multicultural buffet and dessert, music and light trivia.
- Food will be clearly labelled with name and whether they are vegetarian, halal or other.
- A list of ingredients for each dish will also be available at the buffet for any special dietary concerns.
- There will not be kosher food available.
- It is a family friendly event, however there is not specific catering for children or children specific activities. If a high chair is required, please let us know in advance and we can arrange one.
- There will be a photo booth at the event should people wish to take home photos of their groups or newly formed friends.
- The event will also be filmed and produced for the Interfaith Network to capture the night.
- This film and any photos taken may be used for future Interfaith Network and Council promotions or media. If you do not wish to have your photo taken or appear on film, please advise us at the door on the night and we will note this to ensure any film or photos featuring you are removed.
- Bookings close Friday 23 June 6.00pm.
- Tickets are not posted or issued, a list of names are collected and ticked off at the door when entering.
- People can purchase in groups and are encouraged to do so, there are no group discounts though.
Background about the Hobsons Bay Interfaith network
- Is a gathering of many local faith leaders within Hobsons Bay to promote understanding of each other, our faiths and traditions and to increase acceptance of others
- In Hobsons Bay, we celebrate over 90 faiths. Somewhere between 30-50 of those faith leaders interact in the network regularly. It is not an incorporated group at this stage.
- The Council has supported this group for the last 18 months as part of its commitments under the Multicultural Policy 2016-20. Interfaith dialogue and relationships fosters social cohesion, understanding and acceptance of others.